Friday, April 07, 2006

Poor Richards

I sit, i drink english breakfast tea.
I am liking the coffee shop more. its taken a few visits... its trying to be the 'cool indie coffee shop' attached to the 'cool' indie used bookstore which is attached to the 'cool' indie organic resteraunt. and theres a guy with a 'dead' shirt playing a xylophone. its all a bit too much. but they serve wine and great tea and they do really have tasty food and the free internet... its more i just dont want to like this place than actually not liking it. I often find myself headed this way when in the coffee shop mood... so i must be liking it.
I am enjoying the company of a great friend...
a few months ago we visited a kick ass Andy Warhol show. it was fun.

off to friday nights festivities...

that is all.

7 comments:

Andrew said...

sounds hippie-rific.

Andrew said...

let's get on the ball here, bush. you are making me bored with your non-postingness.

kcs said...

or atleast give us a call back every once in a while. oh come on, you love the guilt trip!

elizabeth said...

considering giving you a guilt trip myself..

like the pic of you and your pops, at least I assume that's who it is.

Dan said...

shit... ok, I'll call everyone back. its coming... just give me a moment to readjust to this american life...

and drew. the new post is coming. its just been a slow couple of weeks. I can't keep up like you do. every day is quite simply too emotionally draining.

out.

dmh said...

shit.

Andrew said...

i notice you can come up with comments, but not posts. interesting.