Wednesday, January 04, 2006

oh what a night.

Happy New Years... I love it, changing of the guard... away with the old and in with the new... Fresh start.
I decided that I will not have any New Year resolutions, mostly because I am just tired of failure, and well, I am just not ready to change. I will only slightly try and improve life...
.more intentional with work.
.read more books.
.watch less TV.
.persue integrity.
and the list could go on... I am not quiting smoking, or eating better. Those I will leave for a time when certainty=success.
New Years turned out to be a good time... though, I was a bit sad I didn't make it to the Jason Belt New Years extravaganza, I still managed to have fun. I have made some friends out here... pretty cool friends... We made it up to Denver, got a hotel right off 16th street, and proceeded to do some celebrating. several highlights,
1. Dancing with old ladies... super nice jazz club... of the classy sort... about 10 pm... the old ladies and I hit the floor and made all their old rich husbands jealous.
2. Denver tickertape celebration and fireworks.... and a really cute russian girl.... and well... a big happy new years was in order. out with '05 and in with '06.
And so to all of you... may it be a blessed 2006, live life to the fullest.

4 comments:

kcs said...

Is that a bono or are you just happy to see me?

Andrew said...

your nye sounds fun. i lost my debit card on nye. that was pretty fun too.

so how's your russian coming along?

Sycz said...

I think the russian came already.

Seriously said...

quit smoking when you get married or get a girl with a heart problem. until then, smoke up! everyone is on this "it's cool to quit smoking" kick. i'm on the, "i'm glad i'm married, because if i wasn't i'd have no reason to stop" kick. my kick is less healthy to be sure.