Friday, January 13, 2006

I am not from here...

It has been brought to my attention (and confirmed) that the correct way to spell Juanaco is Guanaco... But I've decided I don't give a shit... the misspelling is a tribute to my confused history and herritage, bottom line is I have no country, and I am not contained by these borders. I am of this world not in it... Damn, fucked that one up to.

This weekend=Fun.
tonight- the old dubbliner... Irish wiskey and maybe a guiness or two, great irish music.
Tomorrow -- Patriots at Denver, 1st playoff game ever...
Sunday -- weather permitting, fly fishing.

and next thursday... I return to the sun splashed land of southern california.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

that's not how you spell dubliner, either. you sound happy.

Seriously said...

i am jealous. looking forward to bush and gloyd v. the bottle very soon.

kcs said...

Bush!!!