Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sam Adams

boston beer company makes sam adams summer ale.
which happends to be a wheat ale brewed with lemon and grains of paradise.
which makes enjoying a sam adams summer ale in a field of grains of paradise quite appropriate.
today i studied and studied and, well, i'm not remembering much. i believe there are two possible reasons for this dilemma. 1st, end of day brain fatigue. seems possible. 2nd, my genes which don't allow me to retain more data than absolutely necessary to survive. which seems to have some historical accuracy. all this is cute and fun and, quite honestly, neither options bothers me. i'll work somewhere really great that requires minimal data storage.
the obvious question being... why the hell am i getting into the world of education that seems to demand enormous amounts of data recall when i can't retain shit? What could have possibly compelled me to head in this direction?
i do believe the answer is the glory of success. all the high-fives... the celebrity that so naturally comes with being educated. the enormous amounts of money which inevitably will come which, of course, translates into pure joy and a happiness that passes all understanding. and i will be the evolutionary product of power. flexing my unmeasurable muscles for the world to see. Culminating with my people singing songs of worship to me and in all my greatness i will smile down upon them and say, 'no, do not praise me. praise Jesus, for he is worthy to be praised.'... and the sun would shine down, we would lie in fields of grain paradise drinking sam adams summer ale and have a huge affirmation session.

10 comments:

kcs said...

knowledge is over-rated.

Andrew said...

no it's not.

Sycz said...

Knowledge is rated R

Unknown said...

no Knowledge = Retarded comments. See: my posts on the porch.

dmh said...

LAME!!!!!

9/14/07

Unknown said...

you're a pussy

kcs said...

are we waiting another year

Unknown said...

I'm thinking about removing you from my link list.

12/21/07

kcs said...

He's already removed from mine. I don't even check it anymore. I now have a direct link to this comment page to which a now call "the DB machete and rumor machine." We will discuss the last whispers, sightings surrounding this mysterious beast. Who's in?

I'll start

I hear he got a tattoo of the sears tower on his penis.

Unknown said...

I hear he fancies himself a bartender/male model/student/Tom Brady lover