Monday, November 28, 2005

Thankful.

Thanksgiving break was amazing. I worked the first three days of last week. But the work was easy and not stressful. Which usually means I just put stuff off so next week will be stressful. but thats ok. Thanksgiving day was great. I ate a lot of great food. my sister's family and I went over to friends house and we hung out. It was cool. I met a whole new group of people, people who love God, but perhaps a bit more liberal than your typical colorado springs christian. which is extodinarily nice. My parents came into town. really nice. I bought a car. freaken awesome. 2002 nissan maxima. it rocks and rolls. it is rediculously nice, I got a great deal on it. and the Simmons came into town, we did the Denver thing. and then went bowling in Golden Colorado. Amazing. great times.

7 comments:

Andrew said...

i thought you quit smoking.

welcome to the blog.

Sycz said...

I must go bowling with you.

Seriously said...

i must smoke a bowl with you...

thats what you meant, right?

KMOB said...

yes now we can comment. awesomeness

Dan said...

awesomeness.

I don't smoke bowls

I do smoke Ciggarettes

there a little tougher to quit

kcs said...

Theory: the fact that we tell ourselves it's hard, makes it that much harder. not to say it isn't hard, but it does seem to create a certain self-pity (perhaps not the right word...) in us, which allows us some room for not quiting when we say we are. The fact that it's hard becomes the very reason not to quit. Maybe?

whoa...
I just smoked a bowl.

Andrew said...

I am thankful that Dan updates his blog a lot, because it's fun to read and always changes. Always changes.